Background & Purpose of the Job
This role is the administrative backbone to our sales process. The CD Coordinator will support various account teams in an administrative and organizational capacity.
Main Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
Requirements & Skills
What the role offers you:
This position is 100% dedicated to the Unilever business and is managed and reports to our 3rd party resource provider, ASM.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and store promotional deals in Unilever systems to allow for efficient retrieval and audit compliance
• Management and organization of Audit compliance documentation (i.e. Deal sheets)
• Aid in Post Audit management
• Completing deal sheets, listing forms and assisting in maintaining Ad Grids
• Aid in Entry and maintenance of promotional plans in our internal planning tool
• Maintaining user lists and customer contact lists
• Maintaining manuals or transition guides
• Maintain listings tracker
• Coordination of deliverables within teams such as collection of Joint Business Planning details, Innovation and Customer Planning, etc.
• Organizing samples & Free Goods Orders
• Sourcing images and coordinating with the customer to deliver flyer creative
• Training of new users on Customer Tools and access (IRI)
• Distribution of relevant reporting
• Coordination of meetings and events including, but not limited to:
o Team meetings
o Supporting account specific meeting
o Trade show organization
• Ad hoc administrative requests
• Receives information related to customer/consumer complaints and adverse reactions. Immediately notifies and provides collected information to Customer Service and CEC (Consumer Engagement Centre).
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): University Degree (Canadian) or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Office Management or related Field
1 - year of experience in General Business, knowledge of the consumer goods industry a plus.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 5 kilograms.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.